Hi..
Terima kasih sudah berkunjung di blog saya..
Blog ini menceritakan kisah sehari-hari saya.
Semoga ada yang bisa dipetik dari kisah saya.
Enjoy!

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

5-Day-Head ache


Woke up in the morning..hoped everything would be better today..

It's been 5 days I got this damn head ache and cough. All in one, seems like one bad complete package that enough to make my days less brighter. Yeah..rest almost all day in bed *should be..but I could not stand it..sooo...yeahh kept getting up to find some new fresh air, drinking a dozen of medicine etc. Fortunately, this happened after I had my TOEFL ITP test. If not, I do not know how bad my results would be. That this head ache becomes better now I thank God because it's such a terrible days having that ache.

Now what??

Preparing some documents to send to apply for a scholarship. Yeah I have been dreaming living abroad, in France for exact..and now that I have been pre-admitted in one of the public institutions there with partial governement helps, I have to find others to cover the remaining. Which am I going to apply for? Still secret. Next time I will tell you.

End  up right here..see you tomorrow..by the way, just feeling excited my score.

1 comments:

John said...

Get well soon!

Post a Comment