Hi..
Terima kasih sudah berkunjung di blog saya..
Blog ini menceritakan kisah sehari-hari saya.
Semoga ada yang bisa dipetik dari kisah saya.
Enjoy!

Friday, January 28, 2011

- When Another Blog have been made -

Yay!!! d(^o^)b

I just made my other blogs. Actually that one is not for personal life but business. I am trying again. yey!! :)

What? The topic?

Okay, I'll tell you.. humm...it's about scholarships and online business, the two I am interested in, my passion? I do not know. But I must write the articles for those two every day. I have already imagined on my mind where I get the ideas, it is my own turn to make it as a good post. I know.

By the way, I just knew my TOEFL ITP score is 537..a little dissapointed because I thought I could reach over 550. The worse part must be on listening section, as usual. *arrghhh*

Thanks God for that. And it is time for me to learn the most romantic language in the world..French!! I am coming!! (^,^)

0 comments:

Post a Comment