Hi..
Terima kasih sudah berkunjung di blog saya..
Blog ini menceritakan kisah sehari-hari saya.
Semoga ada yang bisa dipetik dari kisah saya.
Enjoy!

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Chase Your Dreams




As a human, I surely have a dream because dream is necessary. Without dream, there will be no ambition to chase, no goal to reach and automatically we will be nothing without dreams. My dreams is not only a dream now but it's more like an ambission now, a desire which becomes the aim in everything I am thriving for now. This dream keeps me vigorous, spirited and enthusiastic in every single of my life. Every time I am laying on my bed, I visualize it, I feel that's just what I always want, what I am really into in life and I am gonna make it.. Yes, I AM.


You may be wonder what that is.
I am telling you now..because it actually has been a secret, yeah I keep it safely in my heart. :D

I have always been dreaming of living abroad, doing something for a living there. Yeah that is my dream. I want to travel to all around the world, meet new people with their own special characterictics, experience new cultures, new environments, new things in this huge world. It will be my most memorable experience ever, even only in a sec.

I always believe that "Chance favors the prepared mind".

That is why I now do everything to reach that. I am focusing on that thing now. No matter what..I am gonna make it. I am going to work hard for it. I am going to realize it. Untill the time I make it, I continue exploring what's in my self. Untill the time when I say, "I did it!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment